Stumped on what to get your coworkers? Christmas shopping on a budget? A*cute has the perfect gift ideas that will brighten any holiday. With these suggestions, you won’t have to be afraid of your office Secret Santa exchange.
Style is the gift that keeps on giving.
Santa on a Budget (Items pictured above)
- Starbucks gift cards (prices vary). Coffee is a tried-and-true gift given to coworkers around the world since the company’s inception. With tasty coffee, tea, pastry, and breakfast food selections, it’s perfect for anyone on your list. Plus, because it’s a gift card, you can choose your own price. (Available at your local Starbucks or online.)
- Wine clutch ($16). Are you the Secret Santa for someone who seems to have everything? A small token like this classic clutch is a unique and thoughtful gift that will bring a smile to whoever is lucky to receive it. (Available at debenhams.com.)
- Wine cooler ($50). Has your boss been really good to you this year? Let him or her know with this gift. If you’re a supervisor or a manager, this is a great gift for your second-in-command. (Available at The Contaner Store and online.)
- Stemless Wine Set ($20). If you’re looking for an inexpensive, yet thoughtful way to say “Thank you” to a coworker this holiday season look no further. This set looks more expensive than it is and is stylishly functional. (Available at Amazon.com)
- Christmas Cards (prices vary). Don’t underestimate the value of a card. They can make a lasting impression while not breaking your budget. You can give cards to everyone in your office, or just those that you work closely with. For a personal touch, try making your own.