Alicia Keys’ ensembles during the concert reminded me of Michael Jackson’s stage outfits- military jackets and glitter. The overall theme of her concert focused on freedom, rebellion, and love. I assume the red military jacket and black sequins pants she wore was supposed to represent freedom; her curly hair could have represented rebellion while her songs reflected love. Overall, Alicia looked great and if channeling freedom, rebellion, and love can make her look that good then she should continue!
Get the Look:
Where to Buy:
1) Metalic Military Blazer: $35 by Forever 21
2) Short Military Jacket: 42 GBP* by Miss Selfridge (order online for international shipping from the U.K.)
3) A-ten Hut Military Jacket: $25 by Forever 21
4) Theater Box Jacket: $28 by Forever 21
5) Tempest Spring Military Jacket: 110 GBP by French Connection UK edition (order online for international shipping from the U.K.)