Since the All Things Orange post, I’ve been hearing a lot of feedback from A*cute’s reader’s on their favorite colors. I have a co-worker that raves about the color pink! When I was 8 years old, pink was my favorite color. But as a teenager, I didn’t favor it too much. I started to think that pink was for Barbie accessories and Easter eggs. That was until I got a little older and started experimenting with make-up. I found out that I look Pretty in Pink!
Apparently, pastel pink is the new color in season. As I walked around town this week in the beautiful spring weather, I have noticed tons of women wearing pastel pink blouses with ruffles, layered with light gray cardigans. The look is very feminine, which I love. While I don’t usually wear pink clothes, I do like pink accessories and lipstick. Whatever you choose–pink clothes, accessories, or lipstick–just look pretty!
Where to Buy:
1) Juicy Couture Hat (juicycouture.com, $58)
2) Sunglasses (love- worn.com, $210)
3) Bright pink silky pashminetta (debenhams.com, $30)
4) Flower hair clip (mydivascloset.com, $20)
5) Vera Bradley Zip Sunglasses Case (verabradley.com, $15)