but your hemline shouldn’t.
The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. It’s finally getting warmer out and it will only get hotter from here! While I am excited about this time of year, I have not been so excited to see the emergence of spaghetti straps, flip-flops, and other egregious, unprofessional wardrobe mishaps all in the name of spring and the anticipation of summer in DC. Here are some affordable, yet fab, professional looks that are fit for the workplace, but still weather-appropriate:
Get the look!
- Grey suit, Macy’s, $70
- Nine West peep-toe pumps, Piperlime, $80
- Ted Baker convertible cross-body bag, Nordstrom, $195
- Vintage-inspired necklace, Forever 21, $7
- Rosette Cardigan, NY&Co., $20
- Liz & Co crock purse, JC Penney, $34
- Chinese Laundry flats, Macy’s, $45
- PZI Jeans, $79
- Chinese Laundry jelly flats, Macy’s, $45
- Dooney & Bourke nylon shopper, Nordstrom, $175
- LeSportsac, “Everygirl” tote, Nordstrom, $78