With all of the hype surrounding Hurricane Earl on the eastern seaboard, I was scared that I wouldn’t be able to break out my shorts this weekend. But, according to the weather forecast, big bad Hurricane Earl won’t disturb our Labor Day weekend. I choose Actress Sanaa Lathan as this weekend’s Style Inspiration. It is not often that you find paparazzi pictures of her strolling in Hollywood, so I thought I would jump at the chance to feature her and her outfit. This fun and flirty look should suit your Labor Day weekend needs. This look is not too dressy and not too casual. It’s perfect to go shopping, to a Labor Day cook-out, or even to an evening party if you dress it up with a blazer and heels. Click here for a clip of my favorite Sanaa Lathan movie.
Get the look:
1) Mesh Embroidered Top (Forever 21, $15.80)
2) Lily White Patterned Challis Shorts (Nordstrom, $9.90)
3) Lily White Patterned Challis Shorts (Nordstom, $9.90)
4) SCHRECONGOS bracelets (ALDO shoes, $15)
5) GALLERY Handbag (ALDO shoes, $45)
6) KINGS Sunglasses (ALDO shoes, $12)