Sometimes you can look in your closet and feel as if you have nothing to wear. But from what Jackie and I have learned from reorganizing our clients closets is that most of the time there is “something to wear” if you mix and match blazers or sweaters with a different pair of bottoms. My trick is to accessorize. I think I’ve worn the same cardigan 2-3 times in one week. But by mixing it up with a scarf, a belt, or a brooch, I’ve found that it instantly take your wardrobe from bland to brand new in 60 seconds. My co-worker, Katie, wore a very cute flower brooch with a plain black cardigan, which instantly made her outfit feminine and chic. Below are some examples of flower brooches that you may like.
Get the look:
1) Large Grape Purple Open Rose Hair Flower Clip and Pin Back Brooch (hairflowers.net, $13)
2) Black Rose Hair Clip/Brooch (fashionaddict.com.au, $3.92)
3) Juicy Couture- P-Gilded Flower Pin Multi (zappos.com, $78)
4) Women’s Red Flower Pin (whitehouseblackmarket.com, $30)
5) Roma’s Fine Clear Swarovski Crystal Flower Brooch (fantasyjewelrybox.com, $50)